We help you connect and build a long-lasting relationship with customers and leads. From welcome emails to seasonal campaigns, our email marketing pros can help!
Email marketing might be an older form of advertising now that we are in the age of social media. However, that doesn’t mean it’s outdated by any means. Email marketing is 40 times more effective than social media and leads to three times as many sales. In fact, studies show that it’s potential for growth are rising. Needless to say, email marketing isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. When you sign on, we customize our email marketing package to cover all your needs including onboarding emails, seasonal campaigns, product launches, and more!
The Benefits of Expert Email Marketing
When you own a business you have to work with a set marketing budget. We understand this at The Marketing Lab, and that is why we advocate for our expert email marketing services. This method of marketing reaches more people than almost any other form of marketing and often has a much higher ROI.
When you integrate email marketing to your digital strategy you:
- Build strong relationships with your customers
- Further develop your brand
- Save time
- Save money
- Build credibility for your business and loyalty from your audience
What type of Email Campaign is Right for You?
Email marketing campaigns are strategic. Our team will develop an email campaign strategy tailored to your business’s individual goals and needs.
The most common types of email campaigns we can help with include:
- Welcome Emails: Help your audience feel at home with a quality welcome email. This is a great opportunity to introduce your brand and services!
- Newsletters: Collecting toys for a local toy drive? Looking to keep your customers informed about the latest products and services? Consistent newsletters can help you stay top of mind!
- Standard Promotional Campaign: Reach your long-time customers or attract leads that haven’t converted yet with a promotional campaign. Whether you’re offering discounts or packages, limited offers are proven to convert.
- Seasonal Campaign: Take advantage of seasonal celebrations by informing your clients about limited-time offers, promotions and deals!
These are only a few of the many. We can also help with triggered email series, post-purchase drip campaigns, and cart abandonment emails.
Once an email campaign has been created, it is important to adjust the emails accordingly for active customers. What this means is, if you are sending emails driving customers to register for something, you don’t want to keep sending customers the “register today!” email if they have already registered. And that is the level of support you’ll get from our digital marketing experts.
At The Marketing Lab, we work hard to ensure your business gets the proper marketing plan to succeed in your industry. We spend time researching the competition and getting to know your company as if we are staring at it through your eyes. We care about your business and want you to thrive in your line of work. You can do that with our help! Contact us today to learn how our team can take your digital marketing to the next level!