Online resumes and portfolios can be quickly and economically designed to get your name out there during a job hunt. The experts at The Marketing Lab can quickly build out a unique webpage designed to showcase your skills in a professional and attention-grabbing manner. A typical online resume consists of one to five pages that showcase everything a job-seeker wishes a hiring manager to know, including:
- Skills: Are there specific skills or certifications you’ve learned during your career. Take the time to showcase them and outline why you’re the most qualified candidate.
- Professional Experience: Showcase your previous jobs and success in bite-sized and easy to ready outlines on your website.
- Interests and Extracurriculars: It’s not all about your work-specific experience. Showing your interests and your involvement with organizations outside of work can help you become a well-rounded candidate for any job.
- Your Work: Let your work speak for you. Have an interesting project or design you want to showcase? Let our experts create an eye-catching portfolio.
- Blog: Show off your expertise on any subject or for any industry.
Think of your online resume as building your own personal brand. By putting yourself out there into the job market, you are essentially marketing yourself and your experience to the world and leveraging technology to build your personal brand can go a long way in helping you land the job of your dreams.
The pros at The Marketing Lab specialize in helping people manage their online presence. Setting up an online portfolio or resume could be the way you get noticed or it could be what gives you an edge over other candidates. Let our experts help you build your personal brand by creating and curating your own personal resume website today.